Last Updated: October 3, 2016
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for the Lawnmower Investment Services, participate in any interactive features of the Lawnmower Investment Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third-party sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect for Lawnmower Investment Services includes your financial information (including but not limited to bank account numbers and routing numbers) and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Lawnmower Services
When you access or use the Lawnmower Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Lawnmower Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages and/or features viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Lawnmower Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the mobile phone or other device you use to access the Lawnmower Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to recognize you as a Lawnmower user, improve and customize the Lawnmower Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Lawnmower Services are popular and count visits, and collect information about your access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Lawnmower Investment Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to Coinbase, financial accounts you link to the Lawnmower Investment Services, Google Analytics, and publicly available sources. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile photo, blog url, website url, bio, location and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve the Lawnmower Services;
• Display your financial account information to you within the application for your use;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers and promotions offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Lawnmower Services;
• Personalize, measure and improve the Lawnmower Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to verify accuracy, help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Lawnmower is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Lawnmower Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• With wallet providers, financial institutions and payment service providers with which we partner;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Lawnmower Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Lawnmower Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on the Lawnmower Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. For detailed information on account closure, please refer to our FAQ at https://www.lawnmower.io/faq.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Lawnmower Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Lawnmower by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.